Pamper Your Feet The Way They Deserve
Tired after a long day sitting, standing or walking?
Exhausted by your vigorous training sessions at the gym?
Sick of weird odors coming off your feet and stubborn fungi that simply won’t go away?
Here Anjou has got the solution for all the above and more!
Why Use Our Tea Tree Oil Foot Soak?
Anjou is The Most Professional Brand to Combine the Power of Epsom Salt, Sea Salt & MSM with Anjou Unique 8 Oil Blend. It is specifically formulated to dissolve quickly and can easily be used in your Foot Spa, Foot Bath, Foot Soaker or Basin.
– Soften your heels , feet & toenails
– Soothe tired feet after a long day at work
– Alleviate athlete’s foot & toenail fungus
– Deodorize smelly feet
– Best for Pedicures, calluses , crack feet & foot spas
Our Premium Footcare Soak Contains Far More Than Tea Tree Essential Oil, 100% Natural Premium Ingredients Unique & Powerful Proprietary Blend, Anjou Foot Soak is GMPC & SGS Certified to be no Contain of Paraben, Preservatives, Alcohol, or Animal Testing.
How to use Anjou Tea Tree Oil Foot Soak?
1. Fill foot basin/foot bath machine with warm water and add 1 ounce of foot soak for every gallon of water, approximately 1 ½ tablespoons.
2. Mix with hands until the Salt & Msm dissolve.
3. Soak your feet for About 15-20 minutes. Add additional salts for a more stringent or aromatic foot bath.
Effective Solution for Your Feet Worries: Anjou Tea Tree Oils Foot Soak is tested effective to Soften Calluses & Soothes Sore Tired Feet; Alleviate Toenail Fungus; Deodorize Athlete’s Foot and Stinky Foot Odors. Best for Pedicures, calluses , crack feet & foot spas. It can also be used for your hands.
Revitalizes Sore & Exhausted Feet: Epsom salt acts anti-inflammatory, comforts and calms sore muscles, while MSM, a natural sedative, notably alleviates joint pain.
Removes Cutin, Repairs Dry Skin: Gets rid of unpleasant cutin, softens rough callouses, and nourishes dry feet with Dead Sea salt.
Certified All-Natural: Our Tea Tree Soak is Formulated with Extra Strength Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils and Contains NO Synthetic Fragrances, Dyes, Paraben, Preservatives or Alcohol– Not Tested on Animals – GMPC & SGS Certified.
Anjou offer One Extra Spoon for free. No risk, Please order without any hesitation.